Originally developed for the Air Force, these kits have everything that is needed to cut through metal, webbing, rope, wood and other obstructions. Comes complete with a rubber coated nylon roll-up carry case. All purpose set of tools for use in aircraft & helicopter crash and fire emergencies. Contains everything needed to quickly and efficiently cut through metal, webbing, wood, rope, and other obstructions.
- Ship wt. 18 lbs.
- Tools are held firmly in place, yet each tool is easily accessible
- Weather-resistant, hi-vis yellow carrying case is made from mildew-resistant, rubber-coated nylon
- Aircraft Cable Cutter cut 1/8 to 1/4 capacity, will cut cable without deforming ends
- Hack Saw Frame adjusts from 10" to 12" and adjusts 90° for vertical or horizontal cuts
- Hand Axe has handle insulated for 20,000V
Crash Rescue Kit
- Metal Cutting Saw: 16" blade
- Aircraft Cable Cutter: cuts 1/8" to 1/4" capacity and is 14" long; cuts cable without deforming ends
- Lineman's Pliers: 8" long/extra strong
- Hack Saw Frame: adjustable from 8" to 12" and faces 4 ways
- 3 Hack Saw Blades: hard toothed, silver steel for fast cutting
- Grappling Hook & Rope: 52" sling
- 2 Phillips Head Screwdrivers: 6" and 8"
- 2 Slotted Head Screwdrivers: 6" and 8"
- 3 Wooden Plugs: to plug fuel and control lines
- Vise Grip Wrench: 10" long
- Serrated Edge Hand Axe: 15" long w/handle insulated for 20,000 volts
- Safety V Blade Rescue Knife